WHAT: 2018 Florida Youth States Championship WHEN: April 8th WHERE: 31st Football fields (4801 31st St S, St. Petersburg, FL 33712) COST: $150 through April 2nd. Bids close end of day
- WHAT: 2018 Florida Youth States Championship
- WHEN: April 8th
- WHERE: 31st Football fields (4801 31st St S, St. Petersburg, FL 33712)
- COST: $150 through April 2nd. Bids close end of day April 2.
• Light snacks and iced water coolers.
• Trainer/medic on site for minor Medical needs.
Team Eligibility Requirements
– Players must not turn 20 prior to June 1st of the current school year.
– Players must be enrolled in twelfth grade or lesser.
– All teams must have at least TWO chaperones/coach (over the age of 21) with your team at all times.
– The chaperones will be responsible for maintaining the code of conduct linked here: http://tinyurl.com/pnkjtky
– Each player must fill out an electronic waiver to be eligible to play.
The Tournament Director (TD) will have the power to ask any team not abiding by the the guidelines above to leave the tournament.
Please fill out the form below to submit your bid. Payment is due according to the fee schedule above. You will receive an invoice emailed to the email address you provide.
See who’s going:
Gainesville/Camden Military Academy
Orange Park, FL
(Sunday) 9:00 am - 5:00 pm EST
31st Street Sports Complex
4801 31st St S, St Petersburg, FL 33712