WHAT: 2016 FLA Youth States Championship WHEN: April 9th WHERE: Moores Station in Sanford (2841 Cameron Ave Sanford, FL 32773) COST: $200 through March 26th, $250 through April 2nd. Bids close end
- WHAT: 2016 FLA Youth States Championship
- WHEN: April 9th
- WHERE: Moores Station in Sanford
(2841 Cameron Ave Sanford, FL 32773)
- COST: $200 through March 26th, $250 through April 2nd. Bids close end of day April 2nd.
- Schedule : http://scorereport.net/2016/youth-open/event15445• Light snacks and iced water coolers.
• Trainer/medic on site for minor Medical needs.
Team Eligibility Requirements
– Players must not turn 20 prior to June 1st of the current school year.
– Players must be enrolled in twelfth grade or lesser.
– All teams must have at least one chaperone/coach (over the age of 21) with your team at all times.
He will be responsible for maintaining the code of conduct linked here: http://tinyurl.com/pnkjtky
– Each player must fill out an electronic waiver to be eligible to play.
The Tournament Director (TD) will have the power to ask any team not abiding by the the guidelines above to leave the tournament.
• Closest Hospitals: Central Florida Regional Hospital
The FLA Youth All Star Team will be announced for their competition at the Sunshine State Games the following weekend June 11-12, 2016 at Lakewood Ranch
Team Spirit of the Game winners will receive USAU discs and TBU jerseys.
One Spirit of the Game Award winner will receive one free week of Day Camp at Nike Ultimate Camp held at UCF June 13th-17th, 2016. More info: http://tinyurl.com/nhnjp65
Please fill out the form below to submit your bid. Payment is due according to the fee schedule above. You will receive an invoice emailed to the email address you provide.
See who’s going:
South Florida United
Eastside High School - Rams
Fort Walton Beach
Land o Lakes
(Saturday) 9:00 am - 5:00 pm EST
Moores Station in Sanford
2841 Cameron Ave, Sanford, FL 32773